Tongue twisters are easy to remember and are a fun way to help you work on difficult sounds. Try listening to these and practicing on your own. Try taking pieces of different tongue twisters and making your own story!
Tongue Twister Lyrics
1. A big bug bit a bold bald bear
and the bold bald bear bled blood badly
2. Betty Botter had some butter
But her butter was bitter
To bake that bitter butter
Would make her batter bitter
So Betty Botter bought some better butter
And the better butter made her batter better!
3. Double bubble gum bubbles double
4. Girl gargoyle guy gargoyle
5. Gary’s gut grossly grew gooey glue
6. Give Papa a proper cup of coffee
In a proper copper coffee cup
7. I’m a mother pheasant plucker
I pluck mother pheasants
I’m the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker
Who ever plucked a mother pheasant
8. The Pacific is a specific ocean
9. Philip found four flip-flops
10. Private pirates pilot private pirate ships
11. Red lorry yellow lorry
12. A rubber lover’s mother blubbers
13. She said she should sit
14. She sells seashells on the seashore
15. Six smart sharp sharks
16. The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
17. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk
18. Truly rural ruler
19. We reweave rips
20. Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
21. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?